Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our new Digital Center of Excellence, the International Marketing Director will lead an omnichannel marketing strategy to grow revenue and improve profitability for our institutions and businesses in regions including Asia, Europe and Latin America.
As the International Marketing Director, you will lead the development and implementation of marketing and advertising programs that are geared toward increasing our competitive position in the markets outside of the US. You will be challenged with adapting marketing strategies as appropriate to ensure local relevance and reinforce marketing impact in building sales, customers and market share. You will partner with US-based marketing teams to leverage capabilities, maximize resources and ensure the brand is consistently represented throughout the world. You are an exceptional collaborator and will be Adtalem’s evangelist of international marketing strategy.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate a sustainable and steady flow of international leads and revenue, and to establish our brands in their target international markets. These efforts will involve primarily digital marketing in the paid and owned space as well as some traditional advertising components.
- Collaborate with business leadership, working directly with leaders and helping to provide digital solutions to business challenges
- Exceptional lead generation skills, analytical aptitude in tracking marketing performance, and demonstrated experience in providing ROI results.
- Manage and maintain relationships with agency partners
- Develop and implement a presence on social media channels
- Guide the identification of key customer milestones and oversee the deployment of targeted trigger CRM communications through current marketing automation platforms
- Analyze data to identify our institution’s target population profile
- Collaborate with other leaders and subject matter experts in our matrix organization, seeking and sharing information with the stakeholder perspective in mind
- Collaborate with leaders in each region to ensure the messaging and marketing is aligned with their regional needs, nuances and realities. Work closely with the other departments to monitor and track the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and understand new technologies and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Management, MBA preferred
- 10 plus years relevant work experience in education, consumer goods, professional services, tech, financial services and similar service sectors
- Experience leading a team required
- Experience in international marketing required
- Advanced understanding of digital advertising and mobile industry
- Experience managing lead generation programs
- Exceptional collaborator and ability to work in cross functional and at time ambiguous structure that continues to grow and evolve
- Ability to build consensus, and buy in from all stakeholders
- Attention to detail, highly organized, excellent project manager and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of online measurement platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience with developing marketing efforts in Facebook, Baidu, Weibo, Youku, YouTube, etc
- Experience with foreign languages in target countries a plus
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.