The Event Manager, Scholarship Fund is responsible for the implementation of segmented event activities and engagement reporting and associated sponsorship for the Empower Scholarship Fund. In coordination with the Director of Advancement, this position will work to create and facilitate engagement and fundraising activities to cultivate and establish relationships and partnerships with individual and corporate prospects and sponsors. In addition, this position will enhance the integrity of the Scholarship Fund CRM system through the tracking of participation, prospect profiles, participant moves-management tracking, and associated gift reports. Coordination with institution alumni teams is essential.
The Events Manager, Scholarship Fund will ensure timely reconciliation of the Scholarship Fund engagement CRM system and support and train stakeholders regarding constituent and donor contacts and records. Work includes the daily responsibilities of managing donor and constituency contacts and information for the Scholarship Fund.
Serve as the primary event manager for all scholarship fundraising events including the golf outing, managing logistical requirements, the recruitment of volunteer teams, sponsorship stewardship and outreach, and attendee management.
- In partnership with the Director of Advancement, create and implement additional sponsored events to increase Scholarship Fund resources and engagement including (but not limited to): Corporate partnership events, school-based alumni meetings/campaigns, donor recognition dinners and events, student recipient recognition events, engagement with key memorial fund constituents, and colleague cultivation/recognition activities.
- Coordinate with institution alumni teams to identify and activate opportunities for Scholarship Fund engagement in alumni activities and outreach. Provide assistance to school event teams where beneficial.
- In coordination with the Marketing Manager, Advancement, develop communication schedules and materials in support of event/activity promotion and stewardship.
- Assist in the identification and research regarding event/engagement participants as prospects for the Scholarship Fund.
- Manage the Scholarship Fund participant donor societies, and in coordination with the Director of Advancement implement engagement activities/channels for the corresponding prospects and donors.
- Coordinate the ongoing activity of the Scholarship Fund CRM system (currently LGL), including activity tracking, gift processing, event ticketing, and corresponding report generation. This includes dashboards of various event activities, volunteer activities, and associated activity appeals.
- Assist in the facilitation of the scholarship application and award process through engagement with student applicants and recipients.
-- Researches and evaluates vendors and facilities; negotiates contracts; manages communications and relationships with event partners; coordinates billing and payment for services rendered.
- Serve as the reporting secretary for the Empower Scholarship Fund board of directors.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years marketing and event management experience required
- Experience with constituency management and CRM systems strongly preferred
- Knowledge of online management and constituency engagement systems such as iModules, Raiser’s Edge, LGL, Salesforce, Advancement Connect, Event Brite, and the Facebook event module strongly preferred.
- ROI event measurement and metrics development skills.
- Strong project management, professional presentation, and demonstrated abilities to implement planned event/campaign rollouts. Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with co-management and internal/external constituencies.
-- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, initiative, resourcefulness and follow-through.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality are required.
- Fundraising campaign experience a plus. Ability to travel approximately 30%.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.