This position is based in downtown Chicago.
The Director, Business Intelligence plays a critical role in transforming marketing where insights around consumers, employers and products drive the strategic planning process across digital/media outlets. Specifically, this role leads the development of marketing analytics and reporting and the creation of strategic dashboards across the organization.. The Director, Business Intelligence partners with marketing departments to improve efficiency and performance, gain synergies in vendor relationship management and implement best practices across business units.
- Partner with Adtalem institutions to understand their needs, collaborate on solutions and use data to drive marketing results.
- Research, identify and communicate internal best practices for implementation across the Organization.
- Lead Consumer Insights team standardize processes, practices and KPIs to be adopted by
- Lead the consolidation of vendors and create synergies/savings to Adtalem
- Partner with Marketing COE leadership in process development, IT tools, media consolidation, and the standardization of research and reporting.
- Analyze market information, competition reports and other sources and create trend and predictive models for Adtalem;
- Create and / or improve strategic and tactical reports for daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines for the marketing organization and other users, identifying growth opportunities for all Adtalem institutions;
- Monitor budget for all openings, with temporal comparisons of performance, as well as audit the numbers that appear;
- Monitor and base pricing, picture and sensitivity relating to the market;
- Work together with Digital Marketing, Admissions and departments to build predictive models to attract the best candidate and increase persistence of the student base.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Below are the minimum requirements for the education, experience, knowledge, and skills to succeed in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Accounting, Computer
Sciences, Math or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing marketing data technology vendor relationships.
- Experience managing a team and driving outcomes
- Strong consultative, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey technical and complicated statistical
information to non-technical audiences.
- Higher education and B2B research and brand positioning and communication experience a plus.
- Must have strong quantitative and qualitative expertise
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy and the ability to make data driven, strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Familiarity with advanced analytics and deep experience with research methods—required, not just preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership around the use of digital media and emerging channels to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, general PC and software skills required.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.