The Director of Talent Management is responsible for developing and delivering an integrated global talent management strategy to support the growth of Adtalem Global Education Inc.’s businesses around the world. Reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition and Development, the position collaborates with talent acquisition, field HR business partners and other institution leaders to create talent processes and strategies to enable a high performing organization. The incumbent will focus on three primary areas including: improving talent decision making at the leadership level, accelerating leader performance and ensuring ready successor talent through robust succession planning and leadership development investments. The incumbent must be a results and outcomes focused talent leader with skills in project leadership, consulting and practical problem solving.
- Drive the annual talent review and succession planning process for the enterprise and ensure effective assessment of leadership talent to facilitate strong selection decisions.
- Lead the enterprise-wide performance management strategy including goal setting approach, leader and colleague coaching skills and enabling technology.
- Create and deploy effective executive leader onboarding practices and best practice accelerated development programs for high potential talent.
- Lead colleague assessment strategies for hiring and development including approach to pre-employment psychometric assessments, 360 assessments and other niche assessments.
- Develop and deploy Adtalem Leadership Center curriculum strategy including face to face courses, e-learning, webinar, micro-learning and learning path and measure their effectiveness.
- Lead significant change initiatives
- Provide individual and team effectiveness consulting services.
- Provide thought leadership on culture and effective leadership development practices; benchmark best practices and explore new approaches and technologies to attract, recruit and hire talent globally.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other related discipline required. A Master's degree preferred
- At least 10 years of HR, program and strategy development; with extensive talent development experience and experience in talent assessment and selection
- Experience developing and implementing accelerated leadership development programs at mid to senior management levels
- Experience developing creative, state-of-the-art learning deployment methods
- Proven change leadership/change management skills including exemplary consulting skills i.e. influencing skills and demonstrated excellence in working in a matrix
- Strong executive presence; possesses business acumen, metrics orientation and the ability to develop and present a business case
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Must have strong facilitation, communication and training skills
- Must be willing to travel to various Adtalem Global Education Inc.’s locations
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.