The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all institutions and business units operate in compliance with federal, state, accreditor, and organizational regulations and policies regarding external reporting of student outcomes and other institutional data. The analyst ensures that regulatory requirements and business changes that impact the regulatory environment and compliance policies are appropriately incorporated and communicated.
- Works with colleagues at all Adtalem institutions and functional areas to ensure compliance with federal, state, accreditor, and internal standards for external release of institutional data.
-- Works with regulators and other external entities as needed to file reports and other data collections.
-- Writes and tests reports and queries using data warehouse tables, student information system records, and “big data” platforms
- Conducts testing to evaluate the accuracy of data and effectiveness of controls.
- Produces and disseminates institutional data to various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Work with all functional areas as needed to develop new reporting capabilities and improve existing processes; provide prompt analysis where applicable.
- Represents regulatory affairs in meetings in order to provide compliance guidance for organizational programs and initiatives
- Analyzes new and amended state and federal regulations and accreditor requirements to determine the organizational impact.
- Develops, implements, and maintains the organization's written compliance policies and procedures to ensure that reporting requirements adhere to all current federal, state, accreditor, and internal standards.
- Ensures that corrections in areas of non-compliance are made timely and accurately; escalates unresolved items to manager as needed.
- Works on specialized assignments such as ad hoc internal data requests, Quality Assurance reviews, research assignments, report development, data analysis, regulation monitoring and analysis, and marketing material review and approval.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience strongly preferred in any of the following areas (or similar): data analytics, data science, statistics, market research, big data, report writing, programming, auditing, or quality assurance.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in a federal/state regulated environment, particularly in higher education.
- Must have excellent organizational, critical thinking, analytical, and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented problem-solver
- Can demonstrate a consistently great work ethic in a high productivity, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required, plus working knowledge of one or more of the following (or similar): SQL, SPSS, SAS, R, Microsoft Access, or data analytics/data wrangling platforms.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.