This position will be located at a campus or remote location within our market.
The position is responsible for the overall administration and management of content and delivery of instructional programs, creating and sustaining an environment of academic and professional excellence, and for exceeding educational and student learning outcomes.
- Serves as administrative head to develop, coordinate, and evaluate all assigned instructional programs - Participates in and support the accreditation process
- Reviews curriculum and text book proposals generated from program review and prepares recommendations to the executive committee for consideration
- Facilitates implementation of text book adoption and other approved global program review recommendations in accordance with the budget schedule
- Management of standardized equipment lists
- Oversight and, as required participation in, hiring of key positions
- Oversight of development and implementation of professional development and training of faculty
- Coordinates instructional activities of the college with other major components and departments of the institution
- Implements learning outcomes and assessment that lead to educational program improvements
- Directs a regular process of course and program review for instruction
- Assists, where appropriate, in the development of Student Learning Outcomes and the determination of their effectiveness in helping students achieve stated learning outcomes
- Integrates and coordinates the functions and services of the Library and Learning Plus (learning resources & tutoring center) into the college academic program
- Facilitates improvement/increase use of technology in classrooms/Integrate innovative instructional technology
- Completes other duties as assigned
- A Master’s degree from an accredited institution/Doctoral degree preferred - 5 years management and leadership in an academic institution
- 3 years in an administrative or management position at a CTE institution
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Effective written and oral skills
- Teaching experience - Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Experience in managing effective organization change - Sensitivity to and understanding of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic demographics, challenges, needs, and areas of acceleration of CTE students
- Knowledge of current federal laws relating to satisfactory academic achievement, attendance, and gainful employment
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.