This position is involved in the maintenance and analysis of multiple data sets as well as working closely with subject matter experts, course leaders, project teams, technical staff, functional groups, key stakeholders and leaders across the organization. This role reports to the Manager of Student systems and Analysis.
- Collects/extracts student level data from various data sources, third party vendors, and student systems, using various software and hardware interfaces including, but not limited to, CampusVue, and SQL.
- Works with the appropriate Subject Matter Experts to understand and produce business/project data.
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with various departments.
- Maintains data within the student system to ensure accurate course scheduling, program construction, student finance, and billing functions.
- Develops new data bases and data elements.
- Conducts quality checks on the completeness and accuracy of data pulled and merged into larger files.
- Presents findings of analysis in non-technical terms that can be understood by a wider audience.
- Interfaces with IT project management office and IT personnel to ensure creation institution Carrington data warehouse as per specifications.
- Merges campus-level and on-line program course schedules to create master schedule.
- Interfaces with senior leadership, including, but not limited to Academics, Student Services, Information Technology and Operations.
- Attends and participates in technical and other training.
- Assist with writing of surveys and reports and with presentation of reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or educational research or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with relational databases required, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have ability to present complicated information in understandable terms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Access, relational databases, and SQL preferred.
- Knowledge of CampusVue or other student data platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience using web-enabled survey platforms such as Qualtrics, Survey Monkey preferred.
- Experience with and Share Point preferred.
- Ability to interact with persons of various levels in an organization.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.