The Center Dean contributes to overall financial performance of the group by facilitating effective operations of a Center within the Group. The Center Dean, who reports to the Campus Dean, has dotted line oversight for colleagues located at the Center and direct leadership of Operations support. The Center Dean contributes to driving business and student results through building and maintaining partnerships within the community. The role of the Center Dean is summarized into three key areas: Business development, Student Care and Campus operations. This leader is charged with being a role model for our University TEACH values and fosters a culture of CARE consistent with our University mission, vision, and purpose.
Campus Operations and Student Care:
Community Business Development and Workforce Solutions:
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Is good at learning new industry, company, product or technical knowledge.
- Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress and results.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Can simplify complex processes.
Energy & Drive:
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best.
- Invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility.
- Technical Learning
- Decision Quality
- Directing Others
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Process Management
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors required, master’s degree preferred.
- At least four years of relevant experience required.
- Multi-site or remote management required; experience in a regulated environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in post-secondary education administration and colleague management.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.