As the Student Finance Advisor, you are responsible for the day-to-day duties in the Student Finance department.
In this role, you will:
• Provide superior customer service and information to incoming, current, and former students
• Track the progress of all new financial aid applicants
• Assist with Title IV federal, state, and institutional aid applications
• Provide revised award information to students
• Complete other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma required; Associates degree preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• One year of financial advising and/or training experience preferred
• PC skills in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software
• Experience with Student Financial Aid software application a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.