Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) is looking to add an integral position to their Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for all reporting relevant to the Marketing strategy. This role requires an analytic thinker who is comfortable pulling data from disparate data sources to uncover opportunities that improve the performance and effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
The primary focus of the role will be on the day-to-day data integrity, reporting and validation of Marketing lead and conversion data in SalesForce.
• Create key and ad hoc reports and extract insights from Salesforce and web analytic tools.
• Understand how inbound marketing activity turns into leads and eventually students while continually refining our process to increase conversion.
• Clean historic data and create protocols for improving overall data integrity.
• Contribute to integrated marketing strategy by analyzing and reporting on lead by inquiry type, source and region.
• Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights and opportunities across marketing channels to drive growth.
• Analyze the performance and profitability of marketing efforts at the channel, tactic and segment level to optimize spend and performance.
• Extract and integrate data from SalesForce sources and provide insight to understand audiences and behaviors.
• Create and develop smart, compelling reports that track KPIs and provide actionable recommendations.
• Provide support in managing and interpreting data from a response attribution model.
• Support primary and secondary research on brand health and campaign effectiveness.
• Operate seamlessly between being a business-savvy internal consultant and a highly technical analyst, with the ability to clearly communicate insights to senior leadership.
• Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
•Required: BA/BS in statistics, applied analytics, management information systems, computer science, business, or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working with databases, reporting on data and working in an analytical capacity.
•Mastery of SalesForce reporting and web analytic tools such as Google Analytics
•Strong analytical and logical thinking ability, a strong knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, charting and databases
•Familiarity with SQL and relational databases.
•Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
•Attention to detail, independent thinker, and ability to recognize patterns and anomalies in data.
•Good project management and organizational skills; ability to work within tight deadlines
•Good inter-personal skills, as well as collaborative and needs analysis skills
•Ability to forge insights from large data sets.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.