AdTalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our new Digital Center of Excellence, the Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the digital strategy to grow revenue and improve profitability in our professional education vertical. In this role, you’ll execute new and innovative ways to reach a high quality audience and deliver a superior web and e-commerce experience. You will oversee a team of highly engaged and energetic colleagues, working collaboratively to help drive strong business outcomes.
- Provide oversight, guidance and strategic direction for the overall digital marketing efforts of our professional education institutions while establishing clear and measureable objectives
- Lead the digital marketing team in the development and implementation of traffic and revenue-generating strategies leveraging digital channels including paid media, website and e-commerce experience, SEO and marketing automation
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in the creation of dynamic and engaging interactive experiences for consumers across all digital platforms
- Act as the liaison from the Digital Center of Excellence to business leadership, working directly with leaders and helping to provide digital solutions to business challenges
- Collaborate with product leadership to build integrated marketing campaigns to meet revenue targets
- Guide the identification of key customer milestones and oversee the deployment of targeted trigger CRM communications through current marketing automation platforms
- Oversee the relationships with digital and media agency partners in the creation, execution, and optimization of local and national media campaigns
- Identify digital trends and understand new technologies and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions
- Completes other duties as new opportunities arise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge and experience with the following areas: website development, web analytics, SEO/SEM optimization, content management systems, online creative/media planning.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in digital media, email marketing and website optimization
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player, and strong communicator
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
About our Benefits
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. As an educational organization, we support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering education tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it's advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals. If you are ready to join an organization like ours, we welcome you to apply.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.