The primary purpose of this position is to manage recruitment activities and meet recruitment goals of assigned campuses following all accreditation, state and DOE compliance rules and regulations. Additionally provides national support and direction to the Carrington admissions team.
This position will be located preferably in Boise ID, secondly Portland OR.
- Manages all recruitment activities to maximum efficiency at all assigned locations. Meet system goals for recruitment. Provides leadership, training and development of all admissions.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communication throughout all campuses aligned with Campus Deans, leadership and Carrington VP of Operations. Additionally, ensures that all employees know and understand their responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities.
- Ensures full compliance in all recruiting activities following all accreditation, state and federal rules.
- Ensures that admissions objectives, goals, plans and actions produce the
desired student recruitment results consistent with strategic plans.
- Provides the Regional Director Operations and senior management with
accurate and timely information about admissions results on a continuing basis so as to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Assists the Regional Director Operations for developing and implementing
short-term and long-term strategic plans to achieve desired student recruitment goals, consistent with the mission, vision and values of Carrington College.
- Identifies and executes ways to grow and expand admission activities in order to increase enrollments.
- Works with the Regional Director Operations and marketing team to develop inquiry sources and create marketing materials to recruit nursing students.
- Works with the admission team to implement the College's academic standards for admission.
- Serves on committees, task forces and advisory groups as appropriate.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in business strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a sales or enrollment management position.
- Must have a strong personal presence and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent leadership capabilities to develop staff.
- Competent administrator and self-starter with the ability to work under little supervision.
- Experience managing multiple locations remotely and/or nationwide recruitment territories with a proven record of success preferred.
- Team player, willing to share and exchange.
- Must have high integrity and solid business acumen.
- Must be proficient in personal computers.
- Strong leadership/management skills as well as strong decision-making capability.
- Strong analytical skills – must be able to identify overarching issues that
should be addressed in order to enable procedures to be improved.
- Strong communications, consultative skills – must be able to work with people of various backgrounds and at various levels, to provide clear instructions and feedback.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – must be able to work at a fast pace on many different types of projects, seeing each to completion accurately and successfully; must be able to develop and implement the appropriate solutions for a variety of situations and projects.
- Extensive travel is required (up to 80%).
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.