Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Education or Business required, Master’s preferred
- Minimum 3 years in student finance role, preferably with strong use of computer applications and a good understanding of the end to end student finance life cycle.
- Minimum of 3 years in a specific functional business related field.
- Experience working with Sigma and ProSAM.
- Technical skills in understanding SQL queries
- Technical skills in understanding Unix/Linux commands
- Proficient with understanding and analyzing business needs, designing solutions based on needs, and articulating business impacts.
- Experience with systems development lifecycle and system management processes, including business requirements, design, and configuration, and user acceptance testing.
- Detailed and process oriented with demonstrated capabilities in business process design, modeling and requirements analysis; ability to translate into detailed system requirements specifications.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and COGNOS required.
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) methodology (is a plus) and desire experience working with tools/technologies required to facilitate process modeling and documentation.
- Experience working in multiple Information Technology environments preferred.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to train other colleagues on new regulations and processes.
- Excellent collaboration, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organization, problem solving, and analytical skills.
This job requires detailed analysis, interpretive thinking and the ability to develop innovative solutions to meet current business needs and anticipate future changes. Individual needs to be able to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple projects and concurrent tasks, and adapt to changing priorities. Must be results driven and committed to meeting set deadlines for established deliverables. Must be capable of working with business and technical team members at all levels of the organization.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.