Become part of the dynamic healthcare industry by joining the Business Development team with Chamberlain University. America’s 3 million nurses represent the largest segment of the healthcare workforce in the United States, and nursing is currently one of the fastest-growing careers. We invite you to explore the opportunity to be a part of this growing industry as we prepare the next generation of nurses!
You will identify, establish and develop innovative partnerships, present / negotiate contracts with corporations, organizations, and community colleges to generate inquiries for recruiting prospective students and for marketing Chamberlain's BSN, MSN and DNP degree programs. This unique role encompasses promotion, outreach, marketing, public relations and healthcare while representing a fast-growing leader in nursing education. In partnership with our education and marketing teams, you will cultivate strong relationships and develop strategic opportunities for growth. Your exceptional presentation and people skills will be tremendously valuable as you represent Chamberlain at a variety of engagements, including job fairs, orientations, graduations, “lunch and learns” and other meetings.
This is a remote position covering the state of Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will reside in the Madison or Milwaukee area. Local travel encompasses 80% while the other 20% you will be working from home.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
About DeVry Education Group
The purpose of DeVry Education Group is to empower its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry Education Group Inc. (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a global provider of educational services and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in healthcare, business, technology, accounting and finance. For more information, please visit http://www.devryeducationgroup.com.
Join Our Talent Community HERE