Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consumer Marketing, Membership Management or related experience with demonstrated results.
- 5 to 10 years prior experience (non-supervisory and supervisory) in membership-based organizations or similar environment
- +5 years of in a senior-level management position with responsibility over multidisciplinary functions or equivalent management experience
- Experience developing and managing departmental budgets
- Demonstrated experience working with large data bases of numeric and statistical data in order to fully understand current and projected membership and industry changes.
- Experience in translating data for use in developing business plans to meet future needs
- Demonstrated experience and success in the integration of technology as a critical management tool
- High level communication and persuasive skills to assist in engaging potential members in the vision and mission of ACAMS and developing programs to help increase membership locally including reaching and/or expanding into markets not served or underserved
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork, collegiality and self-motivation were necessary to succeed
- 20% travel encompassing both day trips and overnights required in order to partner and provide consultative services
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Bachelors Degree required - Master's Degree highly valued but not mandatory
- Strong project management skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.