The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Adtalem Global Education Professional Education segment and support the portfolio institutions including Becker Professional Education, ACAMS: Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists and EduPristine. The position is responsible for segment analysis and reporting for financial performance, supports budgeting and strategic planning, guides the development of customized performance metrics and assists in assuring adherence to internal and external regulatory requirements. This role reports to the Professional Education Vice President of Finance and Strategy.
• Leads data gathering, development and analysis of reports related to monthly performance, forecasts and budgets.
• Provides key analysis to senior management to increase performance within and outside the organization.
• Spearheads and maintains the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and integrity of all reporting requests with minimal support
• Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and provides analysis to support business decisions; recommends new (KPIs) based on strategic and tactical changes in business.
• Works collaboratively with other functional areas to assist with business processes, controls, and reporting issues.
• Analyzes current processes and make recommendations to streamline/improve the forecasting/reporting and financial analysis process
• Responsible for specific areas of financial planning and analysis across the PE portfolio and leads or is the primary finance stakeholder in cross-institutional projects and transformation initiatives
• Supports M&A due diligence as needed
• Performs all internal required accounting functions and act as the accounting liaison across the organization
• Completes other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.