Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our Digital Center of Excellence, the Senior Manager, Paid Media is responsible for creating and leading media strategy and plans for several business units within Adtalem Global Education. This position will set the strategy and direction for inquiry generation for several business units paid search, display, mobile and social acquisition. You will oversee a team of highly engaged and energetic colleagues, working collaboratively to help drive strong business outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop media strategy to support and deliver against institutions' business objectives while also establishing clear objectives and KPI’s
- Collaborate with agency partners to create both direct response and brand awareness media plans that will increase website traffic and conversions
- Partner with marketing leaders to ensure media and website plans, goals and objectives are aligned, optimized and integrated
- Align with key stakeholders on the development of test plans that will achieve business objectives
- Gain deep understanding of target audiences and competitive landscape for each institution to create relevant and effective marketing campaigns
- Develop and oversee the execution of a learning agenda across digital media tactics
- Support the development of in-depth analysis and reporting of digital media
- Optimize media placements through the use of attribution, segmentation, and media mix models
- Effectively manage agency resources, minimizing costs while maximizing results
- Guide day-to-day execution of media plans across Adtalem’s online and offline media activities, ensuring timely coordination between brand, creative, media teams and agency
- Complete other tasks as new opportunities arise
-Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in marketing media, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital acquisition marketing.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field required. MBA a plus.
-Proven ability to develop and manage paid media plans that meet and/or exceed business objectives.
-Proven experience with paid search marketing, as well as offline media placement, digital ad placement, mobile marketing and social acquisition.
-Innovative thinker, collaborative team player and strong communicator. Strong project and resource management skills.
-Ability to convey complex subjects to ‘clients’ in an understandable way; including powerful real time dashboard reporting of KPI’s.
-Experience managing media agencies.
-Undergraduate degree required.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.