Responsible for daily facility readiness and external resource supervision in support of all Adtalem Home Office business operations; provides general administration of the centralized facility services platform.
Centralized Facility Services
Home Office Operations
Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 5 years previous experience.
- Skills should include computer applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internet) and other office equipment.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.
- Ability to supervise team in a fast paced environment.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The purpose of DeVry Education Group is to empower its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a global provider of educational services and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in healthcare, business, technology, accounting and finance.